Designed to filter blue-light rays
Blue Shield coating has been designed specifically to filter the blue-light rays emitted from many frequently used electrical devices such as smart phones, tablets and PC monitors.
Blue Shield lenses offer minimised reflection and glare with an enhanced scratch resistance to increase their lifespan. They are also very easy to clean due to the anti-static qualities.
KEY BENEFITS OF BLUE SHIELD:
- Reduced eye strain
- Improved comfort
- Sharper vision in artificial lighting situations
- Enhanced UV protection
- Eliminated reflections
- Ultimate scratch resistance
- Exceptional clarity
- Resistance to oils due to the oleophobic layer
- Water repellent due to the super-hydrophobic layer
- Anti-static to repel dust particles
BLUE SHIELD IS AVAILABLE IN:
1.6 and 1.67 in stock lenses and in 1.5, 1.6, 1.67 and 1.74 in freeform single vision and WIDEVIEW freeform progressives.
* Lenses tested were stock 1.61 and 1.67 in a power of +2.50