KUDOS® uses the latest virtual reality technology to create a progressive lens designed using the wearer’s gaze dynamics.
The KUDOS® VR Headset intelligently captures the exact way a patient looks at objects and the world around them. KUDOS® analyses all points and directions of gaze, capturing near, intermediate and distance focal lengths. The outcome is a KUDOS® lens offering wider natural vision, with minimal oblique astigmatism.
KUDOS® technology paves the way in a new era of personalised dispensing. Conventional methods of BVD, panto and bow are used in conjunction with the unique KUDOS® technology to provide a bespoke progressive lens tailored to each individual.
KUDOS® is suitable for new and existing progressive wearers as it offers a fully personalised dispensing solution.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Unique gaze dynamic analysis providing the ultimate tailored lens.
- 73% sales conversion1 – KUDOS® is a training tool that boosts high-profit progressive sales.
- Demonstrate to patients – KUDOS® Coach is a game changer in simulating progressive lenses to a new or existing wearer.
- KUDOS® Coach is the ultimate training tool for dispensers helping patients make the right choice first time.
- Huge market potential – 46% of Presbyobes don’t wear progressives.
- Cost reduction due to a decrease in non-tolerance issues.
- Improved product mix – Introducing a top-of-the-range product to portfolio.
- Enhances the experience – KUDOS® offers a prestigious and ultra high-tech element to the dispensing experience.
- Increased footfall – word of mouth will increase footfall in your practice.
1. Partner internal data and order conversions.
HOW DOES KUDOS® WORK?
KUDOS® learns the gaze dynamics of each wearer.
Once wearing the KUDOS® VR Headset, the virtual experience takes around three minutes. KUDOS® learns all points and directions of gaze of the wearer.
KUDOS® analyses gaze dynamics with unparalleled precision.
The KUDOS® software produces
the KUDOS® Map – three frequency of use heat maps one for each visual range – near, intermediate and distance.
KUDOS® Map creates infinite solutions for infinite users.
The KUDOS® Map produces a 19-digit code which when sent to our lab creates the bespoke progressive lens design for each patient. This ensures optimal
vision with the least amount of oblique astigmatism.
KUDOS® Coach simulates using state-of-the-art technology.
This provides users with an immersive experience comparable to wearing progressives, bifocals or single vision lenses in real life.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN KUDOS®
KUDOS® is a registered trademark in the UK in the name of Daniel Matthew Thorn and James Gary Conway