Better vision, inspired by nature
Honeycomb lenses are NO ordinary lenses, we are all unique and individual, so why shouldn’t our lenses be too?
Using nature’s technology of honeycomb design, more light is distributed from all areas of the lens improving vision and reducing eye fatigue.
KEY BENEFITS OF HONEYCOMB LENSES:
- Crisper, sharper vision with optimum clarity
- Reduced glare in bright light and night time driving conditions
- Reduced eye fatigue*
- Full UVA and UVB protection
- Scratch resistant
- Easy to clean
- Anti-reflective qualities to virtually eliminate reflections on the lens surfaces
- Super-hydrophobic layer to repel water and oils
IDEAL FOR USE WHEN:
Honeycomb lenses can be worn in your everyday glasses, however many find they work best when:
- Working in artificial or low light conditions
- Driving at night or in bad weather
- Working on a computer or tablet
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE?
Honeycomb lenses appear completely clear, but the patented mesh technology is just visible under very close inspection or when the lens becomes misted.
HONEYCOMB LENSES ARE AVAILABLE IN:
Single vision lenses, progressives and indoor occupational lenses.
Login to order Honeycomb Lenses online.
*Based on a survey conducted by Millmead Optical Group, involving 21 volunteer participants who were from Ulster University in London, aged between 18 and 58.